At iTutorSoft, we believe in partnerships. When we combine your organization’s experts with our expertise, platform, and services, we’re able to produce amazing results and impact your Return On Investment.
We seek partnership with the following parties:
- Content Providers:
- digital text/task-book publishers,
- content vendors as well as
- free-lance authors and instructional designers;
- Learning Providers:
- education (schools, colleges, universities),
- training organizations and tutoring companies, such as BestTutorForSchool, and
- freelance tutors and educators
- Organizations performing in-house:
- analysis, change, and optimization of organizational and professional activities,
- learning content design & development and
- learning, professional development, and job support.
We help you seamlessly integrate your LMS with our Platform via IMS LTI standard.
We have partnered with and served the following organizations:
- South-Ukrainian Nuclear Power Plant,
- Novo-Voronezh Nuclear Power Plant,
- Kursk Nuclear Power Plant,
- Naval Air Warfare Center Aircraft Division
- US NAVY
- University of Virginia
- Carney Inc
- ScreenMentor Inc
- SiTEL of MedStar Health
- Flat World Knowledge Inc.
Our Content Partner, SilkWeb Custom eLearning Development
Our Business Partner, Wise Ocean Accelerator.
We used to work on the international level with many organizations and individuals on developing international e-learning standards. We have participated in IEEE LTSC, LETSI, and ADL, particularly developing SCORM and TinCan/xAPI. Now we work in the IEEE IC Industry Consortium on Learning Engineering (ICICLE), specifically at *The AI and Adaptive Technologies SIG*, which supports the community of Learning Engineering professionals interested in implementing AI and adaptive technologies within learning systems.