Just because ‘Every dollar invested in online training results in a $30 increase in productivity’ (via
@forbes). Is not it amazing?
I will dispense with any amenities and cut right to the chase. When it comes to corporate learning and training the numbers are truly staggering.
• Spending on corporate training has grown to over $70 billion in the United States.
• As one of the top three non-financial motivators, 76% of employees want opportunities for career growth.
• 87% of millennials say professional development or career growth opportunities are very important.
• 68% of workers say training and development is the most important workplace policy.
• 40% of employees who receive poor job training leave their positions within the first year.
• Companies that use e-learning technology achieve an 18% boost in employee engagement.
Trust me, there’s a lot more where this came from meaning there is no shortage of stats and research that speak to the benefits of e-Learning.
You are welcome to see the original text in here.